Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is It Nice or A Necessity?



When it comes to dropping weight or reaching any goal, how necessary is it to have one person or a group of people who support your efforts? If you ask me or anyone who has achieved success in reaching his or her goals, I'm certain that you will be told that it's absolutely crucial to have support!

There are certainly times when I don't feel as upbeat or optimistic as I should and those are the times when my support system comes into play. A support system is comprised of the people who pick you up when you're not on the top of your game. So think of who your support system is and be sure and utilize them as they generally hold the key to reaching your next goal. When you voice your goals, you give them life and make them real.


My Top 5 Supporters
1) Parents
2) Business Partner
3) Clients
4) Siblings
5) Nash (My Dog) He's always happy to see me and greets me with a wagging tail.

Who are your top 5?

No comments: