Friday, February 20, 2009

Man Up!

Ian Thiermann is everything that is right with this world. Aside from having a great name(I couldn't help myself) he has a great outlook on life. Watch the video and read the rest of my thoughts.



Now how does that relate to fitness and weight loss you ask? Well his kind of thinking and the outlook he has on life is exactly the kind of outlook you need to be successful at losing weight. How easy would it have been for him to take on that victim's mindset. He very easily could've gone on blaming Bernie Madoff for robbing him of a time in life when most people are not obligated to work for a living, but instead he is just doing what needs to be done.

The same is true in weight loss. When your trying to lose weight many times people get in that self-destructive mindset of "I'm destined to be fat" or "I'll never succeed". So instead of being a victim or engaging in negative self talk just pick up and do what needs to be done!

No comments: